Friday, April 20

i can't live without u beside me..


  • You are the best
  • I love you so much
  • You just made my day
  • I must have you in my life
  • I am so lonely without you
  • You are the only one for me
  • I love you with all my heart
  • Without you my life is empty
  • I will be there for you, always
  • I love the way you love me
  • You always make me laugh
  • I promise to love you forever
  • I love the way you look at me
  • I like the way you smile and talk
  • I never want to stop loving you
  • I love the way you make me feel
  • You make me feel very special
  • I don't need anyone else in my life
  • No one has loved me like this before.
  • I want to wake up next to you forever.
  • It kills me so much to see you hurt
  • You are my knight in shining armor
  • Thank you for all you have done for me
  • I can't get enough of your hugs and kisses
  • Life has been the best since you came into it
  • Marry me and make me the happiest woman alive
  • I have always loved you and will always love you
  • Your presence in my life makes me the luckiest girl
  • There are no words to express what I feel about you
  • It kills me to think that you will be gone for some days
  • I can't find the words to express how you make me feel
  • If I can't be with you, then I'd rather not be with anyone else


p/s : special for my soulmate ~~zakrey exazaqy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment